Sunday, April 8, 2018

Recent activities: SGC, Under the Blankets, Print Camp 2018

It's been a long time since I've updated here- I've been teaching new classes, setting up studio equipment, and generally settling into all the new tasks of a new job.

A few things happening though:

I just got back from the SGC (Southern Graphics Council) conference in Las Vegas. I went to several great panels and was also looking at some potential artists for a print show I'm putting together this coming year.

I'm a part of this show, opening on May 4th in Pittsburgh:

And, I was selected to be a part of Print Camp 2018 at Printmakers Open Forum in Oxford, PA the first week of June, where I will be focusing on multi-plate intaglio and experimenting with non-toxic grounds. It looks like it's going to be rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment